Success stories describe positive changes and how these changes benefit people directly involved or otherwise gaining from the project (e.g. stakeholders or the common man). Success stories provide "real world" examples.
Our goal, as part of the EuroRIs-Net+ project is to continue the collection and further promotion of success stories related to RI projects of FP7. They can be success stories on research infrastructures (RI) as such, on the people involved (coordinators, partners, users) and/or on their research successes related to the RI. We would like to collect very different success stories to show the extent of the RI programme: different disciplines, countries, type of RI, actors.
Why did we decide to collect success stories?
To help stakeholders understand the RI programme, to encourage them to participate and to demonstrate the useful input of NCPs.
EuroRIs-Net Success Stories Booklet
Read our success stories so far (through the EuroRIs-Net project):
- EAST-NMR: Enhancing Access and Services to East European users - NCP Poland, January 2013
- Euro-BioImaging: European Research Infrastructure for Imaging Technologies in Biological and Biomedical Sciences- NCP Germany, August 2011
- LAGUNA - basic science hand in hand with engineering- NCP Switzerland, June 2011
- Extreme Light Infrastructure (ELI)- NCP Lithuania, October 2010
- European Social Survey (ESS) - Monitoring Social Change in Europe- NCP UK, April 2010
- GLOBAL: Making the World a Smaller Place- NCP Canada, April 2010
- BBMRI: The Power of many- NCP Austria, November 2009
- SHARE: Facing the challenges of Ageing in Europe- NCP Germany, November 2009
- EU-ARTECH- Access Reseach and Technology for the conservation of the European Cultural Heritage- NCP Italy, June 2009
- UCLP-A software which changes the management and control of optical networks- NCP Canada, February 2009
- INCREASE project- Climate Change EcoSystem Processes- NCP Denmark- November 2008
- The European Theoretical Spectroscopy Facility - NCP Belgium- October 2008